September 03, 2010

Here is the beginning of a new month: September.  I adore this time of year because everything is in changing mode.  From the leaves on the trees, to the places we live and work... to what we start craving.  I for one am in a moving mindset.  In about a month i will be opening my next chapter and venturing to Europe.  After living in Montreal for some time i feel the need to naviage a new scene, adventure a foreign places... test out my new self.  Im excited for this but coming to the end of something is always sad.  I have grown a life here and met people.  Its all somewhat comfortable now.  I know the avenues and borrows, the cool cafes, the quite spots, the cheap places to buy produce... where to get film developed.  I have my life here... but it is not my home.  So onwards and upwards.  I thought of myself as a run away for a bit... like the kids in the kids film Peter Pan but then i can to realize im more of an adventurer.. i choose to live and laugh and love and play.  This is not running away this is the exploration, the fun part.  To the moon & back!

No comments:

Post a Comment