September 08, 2009

I love these two!


I don't know them... but i love them! I think they are great! Oh they just look so charming! I'd like to think they wake up in the morning listen to C.W. Stoneking while having cornflakes with blueberries. I'd like to think she is one of those people who types court room hearings... and he is a brilliant chair designer! THey probably have doc martins and go to the market together every saturday. He loves watercrest, tangerines and those yummy little red berries. She has her eye on the cheeses, adores the blues! They love wine, so after their saturday stroll through the market they grab a bottle of really good red wine and then make a taste meal drinking vino and eating gorganzolla, then write a blog about it! Oh they are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment