September 28, 2009



obsessed! I have become obsessed with this herem pant trend! I want all my pants baggy in the crouch, black, and comfy! haha SO amazing! And they look so modern with flat sandles and a simple white deep V shirt! Luv!

ps... i shot gun getting the jumper from Value Vintage with the massive oversized pockets and herem pant like bottom! OH ITS TO DIE FOR! ...MINE! as is the name charlie for a girl! its mine on the baby name list! shot gun haha I for some reason felt i needed to have that out. I think there really should be (at this point im going totally off topic of the pant and on to baby names)... there should be a list of names people want so when a day comes way down the way the name isnt taken hahah ... i think i saw this in a movie and thought what a brilliant idea! haha random side note

No comments:

Post a Comment